As a licensed Realtor® with Nebraska Realty, I have the tools, knowledge, and backing of a dedicated team to help simplify your home buying or selling experience. With a background in marketing, property management and a genuine client-first mentality, my goal as your agent will be to offer unparalleled service, knowledgeable insights, and flexible availability. This is an exciting time, and I promise to do my best to make it both productive and stress-free!
10 Random Things About Me
- I credit my love of real estate to the many hours I spent as a child daydreaming and drawing up floor plans and touring model homes with my family.
- I love my family! My husband Chuck and baby Lucy are super funny. My dog Rosie’s cool, too.
- My favorite class while studying at UNO was The History of Omaha – we had class in the Joslyn Castle. Coolest class ever.
- Little Caesar’s. I love it!
- I’m sad I never get to play The Sims anymore. I loved building those houses!
- My favorite holidays? Halloween for the weather, Christmas for the lights and Jesus (love You, Man), and The 4th of July for the food.
- HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE 1408?! I have. It was insane.
- Favorite Omaha restaurants? Pitch for girl’s night out, Crave for my go-to birthday spot, and the always family-friendly Applebee’s (with 6 metro locations!).
- I heard the other day that my niece asked why I always say “tight.” Thought that was a pretty tight observation.
I truly love everything about real estate. Contact me today (or tomorrow), and let’s meet up to discuss how I can help with your home needs. I’d be honored to work for you!